Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Alicia!

Eddie's co-star in 'The Danish Girl' Alicia Vikander celebrated her 27th Birthday today.
“I will never forget, Domhnall Gleeson is a good friend of mine, and I remember him going to work on ‘Anna Karenina’ and coming back one day going; “I’ve just worked with this absolutely extraordinary woman!”. So I’d heard about Alicia from then, and you’re right, she’s utterly extraordinary.“ 
- THR podcast - Eddie Redmayne interview - the part about Alicia from 29:07
Eddie worked with Domhnall Gleeson in 'Now or Later' at the Royal Court theatre in 2008


We did this scene, the scene the morning after Lili goes out...for the first time...




In the CTV etalk interview Eddie also praises Alicia
"I think that Alicia, how she played Gerda with this extraordinary... vibrancy and force
and independence and yet great great heart, was... a wonder to watch." (3:30)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation