Thursday, August 25, 2016

Precious moments from Oscars 2015 - throwback



"Thank you – I don’t I’m capable of articulating quite how I feel right now but please know this – I am fully aware of that I am lucky, lucky man, – This Oscar – wow! –this Oscar, this belongs to all of those people around the world, battling ALS, – It belongs to one exceptional family: Stephen, Jane, Jonathan and the Hawking children. – I will be its custodian. I promise you I will be its custodian and I will promise you I will look after him. I will polish him. I will answer his beck and call. I will wait on him hand and foot. – But I would not be here were it not for an extraordinary troupe of people. My staggering partner in crime, Felicity Jones. My ferocious and yet incredibly kind director, James Marsh. Working Title, Focus, Lisa and Anthony, Nina and my ingenious team of Dallas, Josh, Gene, Jason, Elan, Carl, Britney and Carrie and Pip. – Now, finally, please, this is so extraordinary. I just want to thank my family and you, Hannah, my wife. I love you so much. We have a new fellow coming to share our apartment. Thank you.!!"(x)


tumblr posts - Oscars2015inside

ABC News interview video after Eddie Redmayne won:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation