Friday, August 26, 2016

The heartbreaking scene, deleted from The Theory of Everything

The most heartbreaking scene in my opinion, which is one of Eddie Redmayne's favorites isn't in the final version of the movie. James Marsh chose to delete it, because he didn't want the film to be too sad. Fortunately it can be found on the DVD and Blu-ray. This is where Stephen walks on the river bank after his diagnosis. Eddie's acting is breathtaking.








I participate in the #30DaysOfEddieRedmayne challenge launched by Eddie Redmayne Spain on Twitter. This scene was one of my choices, when I was thinking about which is the most heartbreaking scene of Eddie. There are so many. Finally I chose a scene from Black Death and posted some gifs from it on tumblr here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation