Friday, December 2, 2016

Eddie Redmayne family post update

In my earlier post I confused Eddie's half sister Eugenie Redmayne with Annabel Redmayne  (based on sources from the web). Since then I learned, that Annabel is Charlie's wife. Annabel was photographed with Eddie and Hannah at the Chelsea Flower Show in 2013. Even people who knew that Eugenie is Eddie's half-sister used Annabel's photo, which corroborate my confusion. To make clear who's who I made a new research. It turned out that what I wrote was wrong, and I fixed it in the first post as well.

Facebook profile pictures:  Charlie and Annabel Redmayne - Eugenie Redmayne

Hannah, Eddie and Annabel Redmayne at the Chelsea Flower Show
on May 20, 2013 (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation