Monday, July 3, 2017

Fan adventures - Janelle's meetings with Eddie


Janelle Miranda @jmiranda181 posted a few Eddie Redmayne related pictures on Instagram.  
She first met him at the People Choice Awards in January 2013: Mission accomplished. 
I 💕 #EddieRedmayne #LesMis #pcas She commented: I was surprised when I found out 
he was there and i made it a point to sit by him :) I didn't care about anyone else. 
Although I did also say nice things about Hick since Chloe was there too.



In December 2012 before Les Mis premiered in Cinemas she posted a photo about her copy of 
the Esquire Magazine with Eddie on the cover. 
She wrote: #Ellens12Days mmm, gingery 
goodness w an accent! 💕 Eddie Redmayne

She met him next at the Envelope Screening
of The Theory of Everything in October 2014
jmiranda181: Gah, this man is so talented! 
I can't even wink my right eye and somehow 
he has managed to perfectly portray Stephen Hawking in #TheTheoryofEverything

She went to 'The Danish Girl' screening with Q&A held at the Harmony Gold Theatre 
in LA on 20th December 2015. She posted the photo below with this caption: The best way 
to see any movie is with your favorite actor! Before the Oscar (soon to be plural), before 
Fantastic Beasts, Les Miserables, and The Theory of Everything... I have been a #redmayniac 💕




My screenshots and collage (I posted on tumblr last year)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation