Saturday, October 28, 2017

Omega Dinner in Venice 28th October 2017

stylemagazineitalia: Super stylish actor Eddie Redmayne celebrating the Omega Seamaster 
Aquaterra at a candlelight dinner at fabled Palazzo Pisani Moretta in Venice (cropped)

 photo posted by @laphroaig007 (cropped)

Eddie went to the event with his wife Hannah Bagshawe (on the right) 
photo posted by @petershowmedia on IG

 We can spot them on these photos on the left (x) (x)

koukouriwen#OMEGA night!fall in love with #EddieRedmayne


photo with guests (x) cropped

Eddie with the gorgeous actress and singer Fala Chen (x)

lovipoeSo : I survived wearing heels these past couple of days in the floating city, but 
I managed to embarrass myself and trip over my dress in front of #EddieRedmayne. 
I guess that's what happens when you get too excited and start fan girling!

Another beautiful actress  Ms. Lovi Poe was totally starstruck (x) (x)
She shares details about her meeting with Eddie in the interview here
“...He was like, ‘Are you okay?’ And I was like, ‘I’m panicking!’ I was 
panicking to the point that I didn’t have the time to even grasp that 
moment. Well, at least everyone had a good laugh. Eddie Redmayne 
was such a gentleman and he was talking to everyone on the table. 
He was very down to earth and I did not see a single drop of 
arrogance in his ways,” she said.

Tommy A. Siahaan photographer and filmmaker with Eddie (x)
Another shot here

English charm and Italian splendour. - source: @omegawatches on Twitter (cropped)


Eddie and Hannah arrive to the event (via eddie-redmayne-italian-blog)
more (1) - (2) - (3) - (4) - (5) - (5*) - (6)

1 comment:

  1. Update: Lovi Poe shares details about her meeting with Eddie. Make sure to check the link to read the full story http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/11/02/17/lovi-poe-shares-details-of-brief-encounter-with-eddie-redmayne

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation