Monday, October 23, 2017

W Magazine 2013 April Issue

 Brit Marling and Eddie Redmayne for the April 2013 issue of W magazine


...When Redmayne was 11, his parents allowed him to audition for a London stage 
production of Oliver! “I had one line,” he said, still sounding proud. “Here it is: 
‘Books you ordered from the bookseller, sir.’ I was elated and terrified. That musical 
was like a rite of passage. Half the cast of Les Mis were in some production 
of Oliver! That experience sticks with you: I can still do my audition dance.”...

Interview by Lynn Hirschberg

Brit Marling and Eddie on the magazine cover

Brit Marling, Eddie Redmayne and Emayatzy Corinealdi 
(photo source: iloveeddieredmayne)

Brit Marling, Emayatzy Corinealdi, and Eddie Redmayne directed by Greg Brunkalla
via: k280-2

 
 my gifset from the screen test video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation