Monday, July 23, 2018

Comic-Con full trailer of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald


Warner Bros released a new full trailer during the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
panel at Comic-Con on Saturday, 21st July 2018
The film features an ensemble cast led by Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston,
Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, with Jude Law, Johnny Depp and more.



When asked about the most magical thing that happened on set, Eddie immediately thought
of his mini-me: "There's a mini version of me in the film played by a lovely actor called Josh.
He's at Hogwarts. We met early on in the film, he came and sat in my trailer, and he had
watched the whole first film," he went on. "His imitation of all Newt's mannerisms was so
brilliant, and it was such a joy to watch him work. I think, for all of us, whenever a new
actor comes on board and sees the scale and the excitement of working in that Potter world,
it's always pretty great,"...(source: buzzfeed via Google search)

  





The Mirror of Erised "shows us nothing more or less, than the deepest and most desperate 
desire of our hearts." ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone









“The thing about Leta that I want the world to know is that she isn’t what you think she is.”
- Zoe Kravitz (via Mugglenet)



"You're too good Newt. You never met a monster you couldn't love."





Early in the MTV Comic Con cast interview, Eddie Redmayne reveals the name of a new
beast, the Zhou-ou... With relief, he says there aren’t any too embarrassing moments with
any creatures in the film. He admits, though, that this new beast, which he notes is seen
in the trailer, is Chinese and that he did film a scene where he speaks to it. "I was trying 
to attempt to […] speak some Mandarin to the Zhou-ou, but I think it’s been cut."
(via: Mugglenet)







The Scamander brothers

including gifsets


The Elder Wand! A familiar mirror! Mini-Newt! More Hogwarts!

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - In Theaters November 16

J.K. Rowling Among Nominees for Alternative Nobel Prize
A group of Swedish librarians voted to create a list of 46 nominees for the
New Academy Prize in Literature, including J.K. Rowling, Chimamanda
Ngozi Adichie, Margaret Atwood, Neil Gaiman, and several others.
From now until August 14, you can vote for whom you believe most
deserves the prize. You can read more about the prize here

1 comment:

  1. Post update! I couldn't post this weekend everything I wanted, so I completed the post with more screenshots and a few quotes. I'm working full time as an architect, then I spend hours on the web with research and blogging so I cannot see the letters on the book pages before I go to sleep. That's why I love audiobooks. I listened to the Potter books many times, love them. J.K. Rowling is one of my favorite authors. I can't wait the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation