Thursday, October 25, 2018

Graham Norton Show preview



In scenes set to air on tomorrow night’s Graham Norton Show, Eddie explains sprained 
ankle: ‘You know how Tom Cruise did that thing to his ankle when he leapt across a tall
building? Well, I was on set of a quite hardcore “stunty” thing about two people in a hot 
air balloon and they had this crash mat beneath the balloon in case you fell out. 
‘I walked on to the crash mat, tripped on it and fell and sprained my ankle...Now 
I look like RoboCop – they told me I had to wear it and I am being obedient!’ 


‘When you get to be in JK Rowling’s world, you suddenly get a wand – you’ve pretty much 
waited all your life for this moment and you think you are going to be a pro at it, but you 
really don’t know what to do with it...So, I actually got a movement coach to help me 
work out how to use it – whether to do it over the top or minimal – we really studied it!’ 


Jude Law said: ‘I also worked with a magician so I could do all the sleight of hand
tricks and when I got there, they said, “Nah, we CGI all of that stuff!”‘

Read more: In the METRO article here 
The recordings were on Thursday 18th October


Sources: @NationalUKNews@Metro_Ents@dailyemmastone and @MCDV2 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation