Monday, November 12, 2018

MCM - Beautiful photos by Lorenzo Agius and Liam Arthur

New photo by the photographer Lorenzo Agius for SPUR magazine

@lorenzoagius_official: Eddie Redmayne shot for
Fantastic Beasts2 out now..can't wait to see it.

Update 2018nov17: one more photo from the photographer
@lorenzoagius_official: My studio shoot with the cast of Fantastic Beasts 2
what a day!! Fun fun fun

The last outtake recently released on IG by Liam Arthur photographer


The photo was taken earlier this year, before the release of the first FB2 trailer

My friends went to London for tomorrow's premiere, and they met Eddie today.
I will post about the events and press in London as soon as I can.




'Fantastic Beasts': Now a dad of two, Eddie Redmayne's 
in a new groove for 'Grindelwald'
Interview by Andrea Mandell for USA Today

The 36-year-old actor laughs describing last New Year’s Eve,
when he dressed up his eldest child, Iris, 2, as a Niffler, the
adorably mischievous platypus-like creature in J.K. Rowling's
"Fantastic Beasts" series.
 “She was toddling at the time, just running around causing
complete havoc," says Redmayne, noting his whole family got
in "fancy dress" as characters from "Fantastic Beasts" that night.
"When I read the second script in which there are baby Nifflers ...
it was like I was method acting. I felt like I knew how to handle
the baby Nifflers!"
Read more here - My post on tumblr

I have my ticket for Thursday! I can't wait!



1 comment:

Your comment can be published after moderation