Thursday, December 20, 2018

New selfies - sightings from London

Thanks to evan.xiong who posted on Instagram this morning: It was 
my big pleasure to work with Eddie Redmayne! He is so nice !☺️ 
(I could only find out, that Evan works for Elite Model Management Asia
I wonder what project they worked on together. Is this a new advert?)

One more selfie posted today by Joshua McSherry-Gray


Update:

 Eddie was spotted making some last minute shopping on Wednesday
(Dec.19) afternoon - photos posted by acciohunks.tumblr.com
More photos posted by @fantasyeddieredmayne on Instagram (1) (2)

 Two more photos from London from Friday 21st December

1 comment:

  1. Eddie was spotted shopping on Wednesday afternoon. (update with links) His expression is very serious on most photos. I wonder what he's listening to. My guess is an audiobook. It can be 'The Good Nurse' novel. I listened it already, when I learned that he's in talks to play the main role in the film version. It isn't confirmed yet, but this can be his next movie now, that the Chicago 7 is postponed.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation