Thursday, March 14, 2019

Special screening and Q&A of Les Mis on December 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills

I was already a big fan of Eddie when this happened, but didn't started my blog yet. At the time 
of the Les Mis promo tour and Awards season I spent a lot of time watching videos, browsing 
the blogs and fan sites for photos and news, and became more and more enchanted by him.






at Writers Guild Theater on December 15, 2012 
in Beverly Hills, California (source: hope72)

Pensive photo from the event - black and white edit


“You’re a fucking liar, Redmayne.” gifset via iloveeddieredmayne

Fanmade video of the Q&A with Les Mis director Tom Hooper and cast members
Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried and Eddie Redmayne

Note: I'm working on masterposts, where I collect every related posts about Eddie's 
projects, to make the navigation easier. Les Miserables will be the first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation