Sunday, August 20, 2017

Video: 'Fantastic Beasts' Cast Joins 'View' Table (Nov 2016)


Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Alison Sudol and Dan Fogler were guests on 
ABC's morning entertaining program 'The View' last November. One of the presenters 
of the show is none other, than Oscar winner Woopi Goldberg.




Woopi Goldberg: 
The last time I think I saw you, we were on the red carpet at the Oscars a bit ago. That’s my Batman suit. I kinda look like Batman,… 

Eddie Redmayne: 
Very intense things those red carpets, aren’t they? …once you arrive at the ceremony, it feels like you sort of won an award in itself. It’s quite… 

W.G.: Because people are just like: Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!… 

E.R.: Definitely it’s the case…

Video: 
(Nov 2016) 















"I met these extraordinary animal handlers, I liked totally weird idiosyncratic 
things. I met this woman, who looks after rhinos, and she showed me this thing, 
if you rub a rhino just beneath the knee on the back hind, like for about ten 
minutes, they will just gently kind of...(he gives the impression of the movement)...
they just sort of gently sort of sit down. I thought it was so brilliant, but I couldn't 
work out how to bring it into the movie..."





(my screenshots)


Aired on 18th November 2016

The View is ABC's morning chatfest, featuring Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Paula Faris,
Sara Haines, Jedediah Bila and Sunny Hostin discussing the most exciting events of the day.
Hot topics in the news, the best experts in their field, celebrity interviews and general
entertainment are all part of The View, now in its 18th season on ABC.

Happy Birthday to Andrew Garfield, Ben Barnes and Amy Adams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation