Thursday, May 9, 2019

Hannah Lee met Eddie and gave him a copy of her book for children

Thanks to Hannah Lee - the author of the children’s book ‘My Hair’ -
who met Eddie and posted new photos and a short video on Instagram.



  
 She wrote: “ Fantastic Books and Where To Find Them...👁✨Great 
to meet Eddie (we are now besties and on a first name basis) and give
him a copy of MY HAIR for his children!🥰 The Macmillan Centre is
actually where I read the poem version of MY HAIR when I was 16 
so this was such a lovely full circle moment for me. Thank you to 
Juliet and Alison for the pictures and I hope Iris and Luke enjoy it☺️ 
Also @allen_fatimaharan He loves your illustrations!✨” 




 Very lucky people are getting early copies ahead of publication! 👀 (x)
The book will be published in September by Faber & Faber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation