Saturday, September 21, 2019

A new poster and the second trailer for The Aeronauts released on Friday


Felicity Jones and Eddie Redmayne on the new poster for The Aeronauts via seenit.co.uk

And here's the new extended trailer


Eddie and Felicity are extraordinary ❤️ Can’t wait to see the movie.

Favorite quote:
"You don't change the world simply by looking at it,
you change it by living in it."


"- The possibility of weather prediction could save lives.
- We are scientists, not fortune-tellers."




"- Are you the Widow Wren? - Amelia Wren. And who might you be? 
- James Glaisher. I’m a meteorologist. I believe the weather can be
predicted. I need you and your balloon to help me."


“Your reputation is built on paper and my reputation is built on screams”


"There's nothing more beautiful of the stars of the sky. 
We are dancing amongst them."


“Have you noticed? It’s completely silent.“







“- We should think of slowing.
 - NO… We’re traveling into an unknown. What that we to lose?
- Our lives?
-This gonna be more important than our life”


"- And will come a time when we going to crap.
That decision will only be mine? - Yes"



"Together we brought the Stars closer."




incl. my gifsets


1 comment:

  1. I have amazing plans for October. I hope everything will be OK. Root for me and my friend Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation