Sunday, September 29, 2019

New posters for The Aeronauts UK release


New posters via @AeronautsFilmUK on Twitter (1) (2)


‘The Aeronauts’ gets a full theatrical window in the UK and Ireland despite the Amazon
release plan shift. The movie will be released in cinemas and IMAX on 6th November 2019. 
Read more - Release info on IMDB here.
Release date in Hungary: December 5. 2019. (x)

My previous related post about the UK trailer and one more poster is here.


Hopefully, I don't have to wait for so long to see the movie in IMAX. I will travel to
London with my Italian friend Daniela for the London Film Festival. I can't wait
to see Eddie Redmayne, Felicity Jones, and director Tom Harper at the premiere.
We booked tickets for the Major of London's Gala on 7th October.

1 comment:

  1. This is a dream trip for me. I've never been in London before, so you can imagine how excited I am.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation