Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Singing telegrams with James Corden for The Late Late Show (filming)






AJ Feuerman posted on Instagram: “When a lunch at Canter’s is interrupted by a film
crew it’s not totally unusual for LA but James Corden and Eddie Redmayne filled the
deli with joy in those get ups and a lovely song and dance. (And I also had to sign
a release because apparently I was on camera stuffing my face. Swell.)”


thesaddleranch posted on Instagram: "Why is Madonna Mark so surprised?!? The @latelateshow knows! Congrats 🍾Mark - we love you! #anniversary #thesaddleranch #oldtownroad #cbs #jamescorden #madonnamark #sunsetstrip #singingtelegrams #eddieredmayne #justanotherday"

jordiekylecaskey posted on Instagram: "This sounds like a weird dream but @j_corden and #EddieRedmayne surprised me at @crystalariumla with a birthday telegram. I’m....bewildered 😂😂😂 I’ll never forget this birthday! 🥳 thank you @crystal.whisperer @the_miniralogist @simoncurtis and @nebulasinbluum for making this happen 💕"

I can't wait to see it!
short video taster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation