Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Q.. What classic movie cast would you like to see singing?

In a Les Miserables interview Eddie Redmayne was asked about, what other classic
movie cast would he like to see stop what they’re doing and start singing?


“Do you know who’s got an incredibly husky and quite brilliant voice? I did a film
a few years ago with Scarlett Johansson, and I’ve had moments of karaoke with her. 
And I think Tom Hiddleston has got a decent voice, has some serious pipes on him
as well. So maybe like The Avengers. I even hear Jeremy Renner may have like a 
great singing voice. So, I mean, maybe The Avengers...” - Eddie Redmayne 

My favorites are Robert Downey Jr.(Iron Man), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow),
Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts).

Les Miserables cast interview video - sirredmayne gifset

In a new video from The Tonight Show the cast of Avengers: Endgame
recaps the entire Marvel franchise by singing their own superhero version
of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation