Thursday, August 22, 2019

Outtake from the 2016 Andy Parsons photoshoot for Time Out London


Andy Parsons photographer posted on IG: “Eddie Redmayne. A proper (… and patient),
gent. Photographed back in 2016 at Claridges for Time Out London.”

‘I don’t feel like an outsider, lifewise. I’m drawn to vulnerability. I’m
interested in people willing to expose their vulnerability and their passion.
That’s what I love about Newt – actually I find any human attractive if they
are passionate about something, because it shows a great love.’



gif source: timeout.tumblr.com


Another photo from this shoot from the 2018 interview

Q: If you were given an invisibility cloak, where would you go? 
‘The Raphael Cartoons room at the V&A. I love the V&A. It’s a proper old-school
museum: you can get seriously lost in it. In fact, I did get lost in it the other day.’

The 2018 Time Out interview is here


1 comment:

Your comment can be published after moderation