Tuesday, March 9, 2021

British Vogue 2021 Hollywood Portfolio preview

The magazine's April 2021 issue features 27 Of The World’s Biggest Stars.
Photographs by Greg Williams. Styling by Dena Giannini.

Eddie photographed in the William Kent Room at The Ritz London
by Greg Williams in December, as part of the April 2021 Hollywood
Portfolio story in British Vogue. Grooming: Petra Sellge. 
 
Quotes from magazine's Eddie Redmayne interview:
 
How do you deal with nerves?
“I’ve tried everything: meditation, CBD oil, drinking, but then
I get paranoid that my semi-drunkenness is affecting the work,
and that sends me into even more of a spin.“

What would you be doing if you weren’t an actor?
“Making greetings cards.”




Eddie featured in the new video from British Vogue.
(My screenshots below)

Who is your icon from Hollywood history?  
- Probably James Dean.


What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? 
- Worrying means you suffer twice.


Who is your favorite party plus-one? 
- My favorite party plus-one is my wife.


What do you love most about acting? 
- It’s a level playing field because you all depend on each other.

Update: Vogue photo in color from the photographer's Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation