Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Intofilm Awards 2022

The 2022 Into Film Awards took place on Tuesday 28 June at London's
ODEON Luxe Leicester Square, celebrating the best and brightest young
filmmaking talent from across the UK, as well as championing inspiring
teachers and incredible Into Film Clubs. Into Film Ambassadors Eddie
Redmayne and Jack Lowden presented the CHANGES FOR A BETTER
WORLD AWARD  to Greta McMillan for her film 'Change Direction'


Photos from intofilm.org (1) (2)




A selfie posted by Nik Roseveare on Instagram

You find a short video by @wildandformdigital on Instagram here

Read more:



2 comments:

  1. Please post some news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not posting much these days. I have a full-time job and also have family duties. It takes a lot of time for me to collect all informations and make a new post here. I will as soon as I find some time for blogging. Until then I'm trying to keep up the latest news on my Tumblr and Twitter. You find links on the sidebar.

      Delete

Your comment can be published after moderation