Monday, January 14, 2019

Eddie Redmayne explains that ‘mating dance’ scene - iTunes Q&A panel November 2016







‘I was reading this one scene. “Jacob hides behind a thing, and then Newt 
performs mating dance and then…” I went back down it and was like, 
“Newt performs mating dance? David?”’ - Eddie Redmayne

More about this in my old posts:

I posted these gifs on tumblr in March 2017 and decided to post the gifset here
too. Tumblr's new automatic system flagged my post as adult content. I appealed
and got it back. If you are on tumblr and you have flagged posts that are vanished 
from your blog, you can find them on your dashboard (among your posts) and
you can appeal (ask for review by people), or edit the posts, and get them back.

Goldderby article published on Eddie's Birthday ranked his 10 best movies
The author told a story about him, when he was in NYC in 2010.:
“…In 2010 I happened to be walking past the theater in New York where
Red was playing. Alfred Molina who was the above the title star of the
play was signing autographs in front of the theater as his limousine waited.
As I walked further along I saw Redmayne seemingly walking home 
from the theater alone carrying a well-worn suitcase that he was 
having trouble keeping closed. It was sort of fascinating to see an actor
who at the time of the play was thought of as not famous enough to merit
a car to drive him home make it to the Oscar podium only four years later”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation