Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Some of my Instagram posts from 2018

My most liked posts from January and February
Eddie Redmayne as Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything
Fundraising for MND Association (gift for Eddie's 36th Birthday)

Favorite posts from March (1) (2)
New project confirmed: Eddie and his TToE co-star Felicity Jones reunited for 'The Aeronauts'

Favorite posts from April and May
Felicity Jones, Charles Guard, Eddie and Lily Cole at the Funeral of Stephen Hawking

Favorite posts from June and July
The cast of FBTCOG at San Diego Comic Con (EW interview)

Some of the most liked posts from August and September
Eddie with David Thewlis in The Theory of Everything from my post:
23 years old Eddie playing a 17 years old in Like Minds

Eddie is talking about Pickett - screenshot from the Newt's New Menagerie featurette

Some favorites from November and December
My edits from the Eddie-Ezra compliment battle video (I love it)

 More posts from November and December
Eddie in his first scene in The Crimes of Grindelwald

 Last, but not least my most liked post from December
Eddie and Felicity as Stephen and Jane Hawking in The Theory of Everything

Please browse the archive on the sidebar for more Eddie related posts!
If you are on IG please follow me @bartjudit there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation