Monday, November 18, 2019

Aeronauts, Crisps and Pizzas - BBC Radio 1 - interview by Ali Plumb


Ali Plumb interviewed Felicity Jones and Eddie Redmayne about their new movie
'The Aeronauts'. He asked them first about their stuntwork. Felicity talked about her
second near-death experience while she did her own stunt during the filming.


Looks so easy, but it's not.


Eddie: "It was quite different for me. I was passed-out quite a lot. It's like
cheering from the bottom of the basket: 'Well done! You're doing amazingly!"




Ali Plumb: I ask this with love… but Eddie how many scientists is it now?


Eddie: Ah, you see, I know… I’m sorry, I feel like I need to apologize…


because I really, I promise that I was looking for like contemporary,
American, you know… something… wearing a jean-jacket maybe?…


Tweed, nineteenth century, period drama, scientist. At the moment, he
was almost a… there was a moment in the original script about physics
and I was like: “I’m not sure about that, please…”
I promise I promise, that I was going to give scientists a miss for a while…


I’ll probably never work again now! I don’t mean that - I mean,
if there are any scientist parts that I like… seriously.

Watch the interview with Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones below!


Halfway through the interview, Felicity and Eddie, get horribly sidetracked from promoting
their movie by Radio 1’s Ali Plumb, talking as they do about crisps and pizzas.


"Pizza Express!... My greatest news today is that it’s just been announced that
channel 5 is making a documentary about behind the scenes of Pizza Express.
I’ve never been more happy. My lifelong dream is to be a Pizza Express pizza
maker for a day & now they’re fulfilling that by making a documentary about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation