Wednesday, November 13, 2019

More promo for The Aeronauts release





Watching The Aeronauts in 4DX can be very exciting. Fortunately, I’m not afraid
of heights, so I want to try this format. I hope there will be screenings in my country.
I already saw the movie at LFF and loved it. I can’t wait to see it again.

Watch Alison Hammond’s hilarious reaction here! While watching the film
in 4DX at Cineworld Leicester Square, she experienced everything – from
moving seats to wind, lightning, fog, scents and even snow! 


"We tell our story, not for the purposes of pleasure, but for the advancement
of knowledge." Meet James Glaisher in #TheAeronauts -
In U.S. theaters Dec. 6, on Amazon Prime Video Dec. 20.

The sky awaits as Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones star in THE AERONAUTS,
in UK cinemas now.

Quote from last week's Esquire interview: "Interestingly, while both James and Amelia
go through their own extremes in the story, it’s Felicity’s character this time who goes
through the more physical extremes. The appeal for me to do this film was that it was
unlike anything I’d read. It was this mixture of two people in a basket – which I found
intriguing in itself – but it was about wonder and about looking upwards.
So much of our world now is about looking down, down into things and into screens
and scrutiny. The idea of the unexplored I found really moving." - Eddie Redmayne


Amelia Wren is a daredevil balloon pilot who doesn't like to play by the rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation