Sunday, January 12, 2020

Newt scamander portraits by Cassondra on IG


Thanks to @cahseyrussh who posted her beautiful drawings on Instagram recently.


She wrote in her caption: "We all need to appreciate Newt Scamander! 
He isn't your typical male protagonist. Not a burly hero-type character.
He is a gentle, shy, yet confident, compassionate man. His superpower
is his extreme empathy for the animals he saves and cares for. Even
for other humans even though he has trouble interacting with them. 
His character is extremely refreshing in this time of superheroes. His
gentle and caring nature made me fall in love with him when I first
saw him in Fantastic Beasts 🐉 Frankly, he has me wishing he was
my boyfriend. SEND ME A NEWT SCAMANDER! thank you"

I prefer a Newt Scamander to a conventional male hero too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation