Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy 38th Birthday Eddie! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜Š❤️πŸ€πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜

This is my edit for your Birthday Eddie!
I saw The Aeronauts five times already. This is a masterpiece.
I'm looking forward to your next projects and hope, that your
wish comes true and you can play a 21st Century character soon.
I wish you all the best in your career and personal life!

A huge thank You for the photographer Carlos Vieites,
who captured one of my most precious moments with Eddie
from the BFI London Film Festival Major of London Gala
premiere redcarpet on 7th October 2019


Finally, I got to meet Eddie for the second time last year. I traveled
to London for 'The Aeronauts' premiere in October with my friend.
If you are really determined, don't wait for luck, go for it! 
"You cannot change the world simply by looking at it..."

Source video with more photos:
My related post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation