Saturday, October 30, 2021

Theatre visit with fan encounters on 27th October 2021

Eddie went to the Noël Coward Theatre on Monday for the Dear Evan Hansen
musical. He posed for selfies with some lucky fans who posted the photos
on their social media accounts.

@tc_4033: Eddie Redmayne 🥰🥰🥰


@neilmaxfield: Had a chat with one of my favourite actors Eddie Redmayne at the interval
of the amazing #dearevanhansen last night. Made my year!!


@trinitykathlynn wrote: Met Eddie Redmayne and my internet best friend and
had Sam Tutty ball his eyes on to me in words fail what a day... 


@baektrbl posted on Instagram: Eddie Redmayne. Today I met this incredible
actor in the heart of London, Soho. At first I wasn’t sure if he was him.
He wore a mask. Then i came up to him and said: “excuse me?” then just left.
I really wasn’t sure if it was him. Then I realized that such a chance shouldn’t be
missed. Me be like: “Can we please take a selfie?” He be like: “Yeah, okay”
He politely took his mask off and we made a selfie of the year or century.
He left. I shouted: “I LOVE YOU”
He turned around and said “thank you”. He is gorgeous. 😭🖤

Bonus: She also posted a short video on her IG stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation