Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Another Year of Wonder - a voice project on Clemmie’s behalf

Clemency Burton-Hill’s audiobook of Another Year of Wonder (Headline Home)
will be narrated by Eddie Redmayne, with an introduction from Elizabeth Day.
The book suggests an “extraordinary” piece of music for every day of the year.


“I feel honoured to have narrated Another Year of Wonder on Clemmie’s behalf,”
said Redmayne. “She writes about each piece of music with such energy and
passion that you can’t help but immediately want to stop what you’re doing
and seek it out. It’s a fascinating book which I hope many will enjoy.”

@clemencybh: Look! Somehow this exists! In the actual world!
📕🎶✨🙏♥️ (x)

“I am so delighted that Eddie has narrated Another Year of Wonder on my behalf,”
said Burton-Hill. “He has been a dear friend for many years and has been a huge
support to me over the past two years, since I suffered a catastrophic brain injury.
I can’t think of anyone better to bring my words to life in the audiobook, and I am
also hugely grateful to the wonderful Elizabeth Day for narrating her beautiful
foreword and my introduction to the book.”


The audiobook will be released on Audible on 30th December 2021.
We can enjoy listening to the book with Eddie's narration
for more than 9 hours. (x)


I found some more old photos of Eddie and Clemmie here



Merry Christmas to everyone!

Update 30th December: The audiobook is available now to purchase
on Audible (one-month free trial if you're not a member yet)

You can listen to a sample on Soundcloud here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation