Tuesday, March 22, 2022

The Olivier Awards Nominations Press Event


Liza Sadovy, Elliot Level, Eddie Redmayne, Jessie Buckley, and Omari Douglas attended
The Olivier Awards 2022 nominations press event in central London, on March 16, 2022

Cabaret nominees at the event (source)







Eddie looked dapper in a Polo Ralph Lauren grey plaid wool suit and patent black shoes.






The nominees gathered at The Londoner and were asked about their Olivier's journey so far.



How did you find out you were nominated?




"I was in my dressing room because it was about five o'clock I think and I was
deciding I tend to be doing a warm-up so I was in the middle of brrrrrrrrrrr, and
I heard some screams and yelps from outside and that is how I found out."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation