Monday, May 16, 2022

Shot on Oppo by Eddie

Oppo shared on Instagram two new photos of Eddie with his comments.


"Endless coffee needed to get through press days on the London leg of our press tour."
(March 28, 2022, London)


"Having a drink and catching up with family while on Tokyo leg of the press tour.
Another city with staggering views. My suit was about 5 different shades of grey
so it made sense to attempt to capture it in black and white." (April 15, 2022)


Update:


1️⃣ "One of my favourite hotels in the world. The Crosby in Soho New York… 
The windows are floor to ceiling and you feel like your floating in a pool of calm
amidst the brilliant chaos of the city."


2️⃣ "My wife has proper green fingers and has grown some stunning plants. The Oppo
camera catches the beauty and messy symmetry of nature with such clarity."

3️⃣ "New York itself is like one massive exhibition space. I glimpsed this street art of
Debbie Harry on the East Side of the city when I went for an amble to clear my head
between interviews."


4️⃣ "The strange beauty of the NYC subway on a recent trip
promoting Fantastic Beasts. No greater way to make your way
around this stunning metropolis."


Another view out of the window. I love the water towers. Proper ‘West Side Story’ stuff.”
(The Crosby in Soho New York.)

“I was properly curious how that car behind me in this selfie managed
to make it up onto the roof in NYC,”

“I’ve always loved the sign of NYC. From street signs to neon ads.
All captured here in reflected fragments. When I was a kid, at school
I did an art project based on the ‘one way’ signs. I had a weird
obsession with them and the old WALK/DONT WALK signs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation