Saturday, April 16, 2022

Greg Williams photos and interview for Hollywood Authentic


@hollywoodauthentic posted on Instagram: Eddie Redmayne in his trailer on the set of
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, exclusively in Hollywood Authentic’s first issue.




Quote from the article by Amy Raphael:

"Law is reunited with Eddie Redmayne as “magizoologist” Newt Scamander, an
experience that he says ‘is like spending time with an old friend… He’s both great fun
and very entertaining to be with, interested and interesting. And he’s also someone
that takes it to another level when it comes to prep.’ Director David Yates, who directed
four of the Potter films and all three Fantastic Beasts movies, agrees: ‘Eddie works
harder than any actor I know. He is an absolute workaholic and a perfectionist.
I think the thing I love about him most is he’s transformative.’" 

Eddie Redmayne on the set of Fantastic Beast: The Secrets of Dumbledore,
photographed by Greg Williams for Hollywood Authentic



The cast of Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore on set, in Hollywood Authentic. (x)

The article is here with more cast photos on the set.

Subscribe for free here

The movie is out in cinemas in most countries.
Go experience this visually stunning adventure on the big screen!

I went to my local cinema's first screening on Thursday
and I had a great time. I can't wait to see it again.
I will watch the movie in 4DX tomorrow.
This experience will be a first for me, I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation