Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Good Nurse promo tour videos - events and interviews - my Youtube playlist


I update the playlist below daily, as soon as I find a new video.

You find videos here from festivals like TIFF, BFI London Film Festival,
Zurich Film Festival, also premiere- and talk show videos and interviews
with Eddie Redmayne, Jessica Chastain, director Tobias Lindholm, and
other cast and crew members, including screenwriter Krysty Wilson-Cairns
and the real good nurse Amy Loughren.

Check out my channel for more Eddie-related playlists

The Good Nurse is now playing in select theatres 
and can be streamed on Netflix from October 26th
 
The Good Nurse billboard on Times Square via screenwriter Krysty Wilson-Cairns on Instagram.

Personal note:
I constantly struggle with lack of time recently, hard for me to make posts.
Please check my Tumblr for the latest news about Eddie.
Thanks to my fan blogger friends for keeping us up to date. 

Favorites:

eddieredmayneargentinablog

occamyeggshells.tumblr.com

scamanderishredmayniac.tumblr.com

and you can find more links on the sidebar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation