Monday, March 4, 2019

Into Film Awards on 4th March 2019

Into Film Ambassador Eddie Redmayne at the Into Film Awards on 4th March 2019. (x)
source: Into Film @intofilm_edu on Twitter (x)

Great big 😊😊😊 s to ‘Anti-Bullying’ – this emoji-led tale has won Best Film: 11 and Under 

Source: EddieRedmayneItalian @MCDV2


 source weibo.com via @MCDV2

Eddie Redmayne interviewed on the red carpet at the Into Film Awards 
on 4th March 2019 at London- Leicester Square. 
 source: @heyuguysofficial on Instagram 
 I can’t wait the video.

source: Premier @weare_premier on Twitter

What a day was at Odeon Cinemas Leichester Square! (x)

"I feel inspiring is a word that gets thrown around a lot but some of the films and people
I’ve seen here… it’s sent me off with a skip in my step," Eddie said after the bash.

1 comment:

Your comment can be published after moderation