Sunday, March 10, 2019

Happy First Birthday Luke! πŸŽ‚


Happy First Birthday to Luke Richard Bagshawe Redmayne! 
A year has passed quickly. Best wishes! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ˜˜❤️πŸ€

And all the best for his parents Eddie Redmayne and Hannah Bagshawe too!

"...people keep saying, 'What spell would you dream of doing?'
I'm like literally just a two-hour sort of sleep spell,
people suggest gin but I haven't gotten there yet!" (Ellen)


 Cbeebies Bedtime Stories - my related posts

Review-Journal: What is a typical Sunday like when you’re home?
 Eddie Redmayne: "I’m married and have a 2-year-old daughter named
Iris and a 7-month-old son named Luke. Sundays are crazy wonderful
at home with the kids. People ask me what I would do if I really had a
magic wand. Right now, I’d cast a spell that would make Luke sleep or
make for easy nappy (diaper) changes. I love spending Sundays in our
home catching up on family time and doing those nappy changes."
 You’re an Oscar winner. Doesn’t that get you out of nappy duty?
 "No, never! I don’t want out of it either. What’s the best part of fatherhood?
It’s not what I teach them. It’s what they teach me. Already, my kids have
taught me to be patient. I’m the least patient person. Other than that,
children just open your heart so wide. It’s beautiful."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation