Sunday, March 17, 2019

Walking down fake stairs in a deleted scene of The Crimes of Grindelwald

From a deleted scene on the Blu-Ray of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

“I was actually quite excited to do it. I’d waited all my actor life to use my walking
downstairs gag.” - Eddie in a roundtable interviews 16. Nov. 2018 LA (via Leaky)


“There was one scene, in which we had to walk down to the Seine, the river
Seine, and they just decided not to build stairs. And so for all of that money
spent, we basically then - I was just walking around as Newt, and then I had to
sort of do one of those... And basically I’ve been waiting all my life to do that,
like drama school, all of those things, but it transpired, I was really bad at it,
because that moment just before I was about to walk down, I’d be like...So,
Yeah, that was a disaster. I think they cut that bit.” - Ellen Show Nov. 2018

The movie is vailable on Amazon in Blu-ray, DVD, 4K
and Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Combo Pack format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation