Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fan adventures at the Borough Market today


Amy's laptop desctop bacground is Eddie (she mentioned in the conversation)

cocaineandkissesI met the lovely Eddie Redmayne today at work! My legs almost gave way but he’s actually prettier in the flesh (if that’s even possible). But yeah we had a nice chat and I served him a drink. I know what my new fave drink is now :3
"Prettier in the flesh" - quote of the day.

They are so lucky!

Personal note to my followers:
I travel to my father in the morning to take care of him. I'll stay with him for about a month. During this period I'm afraid I cannot spend as much time blogging as usual and my internet connection will be limited too, so I can do less posts. My enthusiasm has not changed, don't worry I'll be back.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Jutka! All the best for you and your father. I will miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eddieredmayne-for-pmJuly 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM

    My prayers go to your Dad. Take care of yourself as well. Eddie will have to take a backseat for a while. He'll be okay. Missing your posts already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes! Your posts will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! During this period I make as much posts as I can. It worth to check my blog time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation