Sunday, October 29, 2017

More photos from Venice - Hotel Danieli Omega event

 sunshining_hk: Felt so happy on that picture with #EddieRedmayne for 

 rambonunez: With the Main Man, Eddie Redmayne...
Eddie at an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra event in Venice

@jewelyan: We are on the sea this time but I feel like over the moon!!! 😍😍😍 
So happy meeting Eddie Redmayne again, he’s super nice and friendly!! 
Thx soo soo much Omega!!... An old post of her from March 2016 here

mikecarandang79: That’s my “I can’t believe I’m standing next to him.” FACE. 
I’m such a fan! Thank you @omega... (Michael Carandang)

tsuivenus: 大會安排的 (the conference is arranged)…………so happy! 
Eddie Redmayne interviewed in Venice for Esquire:
Eddie Redmayne: My Style Rules
The Oscar winner and red carpet supremo on how to dress well

Related tumblr posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation