Monday, August 20, 2018

Happy 35th Birthday Andrew Garfield! πŸŽ‚☺️πŸ€❤️😘

This was a very successful year of Andrew Garfield's career. he won a Tony Award
in June for his role in 'Angels in America'. He's one of Eddie's former roommates, a
great friend, an exceptional talent. I wish him all the best on his special day.


"Andrew and I met in an audition for the film called Brothers of the Head, which
was a film about two ...twins, in theory kind of created the punk movement in
England ...we were auditioning in ahead, many actors were auditioning for it.
I remember...Tommy Sturridge was there, and Dom Cooper was there... and
we were all been paired together. I didn't quite know why we've been paired
together..." - Podcast: Happy Sad Confused: Eddie Redmayne from 23:40


In 2011 Andrew Garfield and Eddie Redmayne attended the BAFTA Los Angeles 
Awards Season Tea Party together. Andrew admitted, " I was being led (between events) 
as if I was a blind person trusting that the person leading me doesn't want me dead!" (x)


“My friends who went to Eton who are actors, I’m like: ‘How do you feel so at home 
in the world?’ I have envy about it. Even if things go wrong, somehow you have a spine 
that’s been put in you like a steel rod. What a beautiful thing to be given. Why can’t 
we all have that?”  said Garfield, who once lived with Redmayne in LA, went to City 
of London Freemen’s School in Ashtead, Surrey. Less posh but still rather nice. (ES)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation