Saturday, October 12, 2019

Me and my friends at the Major of London's Gala on 7th October 2019

At the end of August, I decided to go to the London Film Festival and luckily I could book
tickets for the gala premiere. This was my first trip to England and my first flight. I arrived on
Sunday morning and met my Italian friend at the airport. We took the coach to the center and
spent the rest of the day sightseeing. We booked accommodation close to Leicester square.


A little fall of rain couldn’t ruin my mood while I was waiting for Eddie with
my friends Daniela and Tracy at the red carpet of The Major of London’s Gala
Odeon Lux on Monday, October 7, 2019.


My friends waiting for Eddie on Monday before the premiere.



 And he arrived and signed for fans (my photos)

When I was in Venice four years ago to meet Eddie at the festival his publicist
took this photo of him with us. I had to wait four years until I could travel to
London to meet him again and I could ask him to sign it. Now it’s done.
And this is just icing on the cake. He couldn’t be nicer, sweeter.
Related post: My adventures at the Venice Film Festival


Tracy, Daniela, and I had the most amazing time at the Major of London’s Gala premiere for
The Aeronauts on Monday. Eddie was so sweet, he said hello by giving a huge hug to us!
Thanks to him and my Redmayniac friends for the wonderful redcarpet experience.

Photos from Tracy (x)

The moment when Eddie signed for me (Photo Carlos Vieites)

After the redcarpet, we went to see the movie which is beautiful.
I can't wait to watch it again when it comes out on Prime video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation