Friday, April 10, 2020

In my Life - A Heart Full of Love - Les Miserables





In my life, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun,
and my life seems to stop as if something is over and something has
scarcely begun…” - Eddie Redmayne as Marius in Les Miserables






In an interview, Eddie was asked about his best memory of filming Les Mis.
"oh I love - there's a love song in it with Amanda Seyfried and Samantha Barks,
sort of trio that we sing - that was a lovely day. It was a song that always stays
in my head, there were weird sort of stunt butterflies that were like... There
was this very beautiful set that the set designer designed, and there were these
butterflies floating around. It felt like it's a parody of what romance was."


A heart full of love...








Rewatched Les Miserables.

Les Mis is available on Prime Video

Links:

1 comment:

Your comment can be published after moderation