Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A new favorite outtake from the 2018 GQ Germany photoshoot by Giampaolo Sgura

Outtake from the cover shoot via __eddie8oct2018 on IG

I haven't seen this photo before. When I saw it first I immediately thought of
the 2018 GQ photoshoot for the January 2019 issue of GQ Germany, because
his clothes style is similar. It turned out that my guess was right.

My gif from the BTS video

Related tumblr posts
including my bts gifsets

My previous related posts:
Eddie in GQ Germany - photos by Giampaolo Sgura


3 comments:

  1. Part of the reasons I started this blog was, that I have a bad memory. My blogs help me to remember. I document everything I can. Since 2012 I spent thousands of hours in Eddie's World with search and blogging. I know a lot about Eddie, but don't remember everything. If I give you a detailed answer I can do it only because I can easily find it in my blog using the search box and tags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love what you do, thank you very much for posting

      Delete

Your comment can be published after moderation