Monday, July 30, 2018

Fantastic Beasts cast interview on Pottermore - FBTCOG full trailer gifs


In a recent interview with Pottermore, the cast spoke about joining a franchise, the 
connections between Crimes of Grindelwald and Harry Potter, and baby Nifflers!


Ezra Miller, returning as Credence in this film, summed up the excitement of the 
second film quite astutely: ‘When we made the first one – I thought I’d reached a 
life pinnacle. I was like – that’s it. I’ve peaked. And then this movie came along, and 
I feel like the number of connections between this and Harry Potter – it multiplies.’
‘There’s just nothing more joyous than arriving on these sets,’ Eddie Redmayne 
concurred. ‘It feels like imagination on steroids.’


Jude Law said: ‘What J.K. Rowling always does with all of the characters is 
... they’re multi-faceted. They’ve all got dark sides and bright sides, and she 
never judges.’ (Personal note: Maybe this is why I love her books so much)
‘To me, I think there are similarities with Dumbledore’s relationship with Newt 
now to his future relationship with Harry. I think Dumbledore trusts people 
who always make the right choice.’ ‘One of the things that I adore about Newt 
is that he’s entirely his own person,’ Eddie added. ‘And being taught by 
Dumbledore as a kid, Dumbledore was really respected and part of this film 
is that master and apprentice thing.’






“I can’t move against Grindelwald, It has to be you.”


"In your shoes, I'd probably refuse too. "


"It's late, good evening Newt. - Oh, Come on!"



‘The Niffler is back as you saw in the trailer and… the Niffler may have babies’, 
Eddie said after a dramatic pause.





The cast mused on some of their own fears, aka what the Boggart would turn 
into for them. For Newt Scamander, it was working in the office. As for the cast… 
 ‘My Boggart would be a cage,’ Ezra said enigmatically, while Alison Sudol confessed 
hers would simply be Portaloos. Eddie revealed his would be... a rubbish truck...




"You're too good Newt. You never met a monster, you couldn't love."




"Mr. Scamander! Do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation