Saturday, May 23, 2020

Rewatched The Other Boleyn Girl

Recently rewatched the movie on Prime Video. I didn't post much about
this film yet, so I decided to make a few gifs. Here's the first part.





There are so many amazing actors in this period drama. Mark Rylance, 
Kristin Scott Thomas, Nathalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Jim Sturgess,
Eric Bana, Benedict Cumberbatch, David Morrissey, and so on. (IMDB)




"...at the audition for The Other Boleyn Girl, they were like, “So Eddie, one last thing:
How’s your horse riding?” And I said, “Well, there’s a little story I should probably
tell you.” [Bailey laughs] And so they sent me off on a two-month training camp, and
I literally learned to horse ride. I basically did the whole thing in order to suppress
all my doubters." - Eddie Redmayne (Interview Magazine March 2008)






Mark Rylance portrays Sir Thomas Boleyn. He also worked with Eddie
in theater in 2002, he played Olivia in 'Twelfth Night', and I can't wait
to see them in their new film 'The Trial of the Chicago 7'. Eddie plays
Tom Hayden, Mark Rylance portrays defense lawyer William Kunstler.

Related posts:

More:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation