Monday, November 29, 2021

Outtakes from the British Vogue photoshoot by Autumn de Wilde

Autumn de Wilde posted on Instagram some beautiful outtakes from her photoshoot

(x)

(x)

(x)

(x)

(x)

The photographer wrote in her caption: @autumndewilde: Outtake from
my recent photoshoot with the electric Mr. Eddie Redmayne for
@voguemagazine //So excited to see him and Jessie Buckley in the London
production of Cabaret this week // #eddieredmayne was styled by
@amandaharlech // set design by @stellafoxdesign // hair by @keiterada
// makeup by @andrewdentonmakeup // produced by @imagepartnership
// lighting design by @michel_bewley // lights by @hudson.spider //
🖤 special thanks to @rosalindfairman for the use of your gorgeous home

Update: One more beautiful outtake with Cabaret review from the photographer


@autumndewilde posted: "I SAW CABARET LAST NIGHT at the Playhouse Theatre.
I arrived half dead having finally recovered from a cold but my soul was transported
from my feeble body and entirely possessed for the night. Eddie Redmayne lit the stars
in the sky with his performance as Emcee and Jessie Buckley ripped through my heart
with her Sally Bowles. Wow. I’m still haunted by both of their incredible voices even
this morning. Eddie stuns in every song but “Tomorrow belongs to me” left me with
my mouth wide open drinking tragedy by candlelight. Jessie’s “Maybe This Time”
and “Cabaret” brought me to tears and electrified me entirely. Congratulations to the
entire cast and crew. The costumes and set design were incredible by @tomscuttdesign
and the transformation of @playhousetheatrelondon into the Kit Kat Club was a visual
feast. Bravo to director Rebecca Frecknall. What a night. Thank you. #jessiebuckley
// Outtake from my recent photoshoot with Mr. Eddie Redmayne
for @voguemagazine styled by @amandaharlech 🖤"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation