Thursday, October 15, 2020

HFPA Philantropy: Empowering The Next Generation online event

 


Eddie participated in the HFPA Philantropy: Empowering The Next Generation
online event hosted by James Corden on Tuesday, 13rd October 



“I was grown up 14 or 15 years old at school here in the UK when I was inspired by
a handful of ingenious teachers. And my passion for acting and for the performance
was properly ignited. So through the high-school period, I was given incredible
opportunity basically mess around with improvisation, do odd, weird techniques,
study verse, to scrutinize at the performance techniques, but most importantly to
feel free to make a complete fool of myself, without feeling being judged. So that
was no question for me, that period, the high-school period was the most formative
part of my creative life. And with that in mind is my great honour to introduce you
the LACHSA, the Los Angeles County High School for the Arts…”













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation