Tuesday, October 20, 2020

New selfie! A lucky fan met Eddie in London

 

Thanks to Ayano, who met Eddie on Monday in London and shared her selfie and story on IG

She wrote: Can you imagine who I bumped into this afternoon??!
I’ve always dreamed about bumping into him somewhere in London and I was
even rehearsing what I am gonna say to him JUST IN CASE it’s coming true...
after 1year and 4 months living in London, just 3 days before I'm going back
to Japan, the dream came true!!! (i was too panicked and couldn’t do as well
as my rehearsal though...😂)
Thank you Eddie for generously taking selfie together, keeping social distance
yet he was super ultra nice! Omg... I will never ever forget this miracle!

Ps. He was of course wearing mask but just uncovered
to drink coffee on his hand at this moment😌

What a wonderful experience! I'm happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation