Sunday, July 26, 2015

Meeting fans at the Giffoni Film Festival 2 years ago

A new hot photo! eddie-redmayne-italian-blog: Giffoni Valle Piana, Italia Ð 26 luglio 2013.
Ph. Anna Monaco Ag. ControluceITALY &ETH. English actor Eddie Redmayne 
at the 43th edition of Giffoni Film Festival in Giffoni Valle Piana on July 26, 2013.



 Video of the day (Eddie at 1:40) my captures
Gifset in my tumblr post here

tardispiss: Okay say whatever you want but we make a good pair pf friends ❤️ (via)


@maaary_s: Photo with Eddie Redmayne (via)



bespokeredmayne: It took more than a year, but this fan got her Eddie Redmayne autograph. Here’s how: 
lizs-film-notes.tumblr.com: “I sent a letter, photo and a self addressed stamped envelope to Eddie via his UK 
agency, United Agents, on 10 February 2014. I received my photo back signed from him on 26 July 2015!”

Links:
Eddie at the Giffoni Film Festival 2013 - photos, videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation