Sunday, July 3, 2016

Do you want to resist me? - My life. my wife clip from The Danish Girl

The first scene on the first day of filming the day after the BAFTA’s on 9th February 2015.
I made some screenshots and gifs from the exclusive clip ELLE published in December:
The Golden Globe nominee wins Best Bedroom Eyes in this exclusive clip from 'The Danish Girl.'
...Wegener lures his wife, Gerda (Alicia Vikander), back to bed with perhaps the most perfect 
four-word pronouncement of devotion in the history of cinema. Now that's love.

Gerda: Do you know what time it is?


Einar: Time you came back to bed?


Gerda: No, I'm ready to start work.







Einar: Gerda...
Gerda: What?...Please!



Gerda: Do you think I can't resist you?



Einar: Do you want to resist me?



Gerda: No. But I’d like you to ask nicely so I don’t feel such a pushover...


Einar: Gerda Wegener - my life, my wife...


For full size click on the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation