Friday, June 15, 2018

Happy 2nd Birthday Iris! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ❤,️😘😊 πŸ€

I wish Happy Birthday to her with a little collage from some cute mom and dad photos

Let's celebrate the parents as well. Eddie Redmayne and Hannah Bagshawe appreciation. 

“Actually I do read bedtime stories to my little girl & I love it, so I was like ‘why not’.
And I also think it’s an art, like the drawings & the artwork in bedtime stories I adore.”
- Eddie on reading bedtime stories for CBeebies


 “So I showed the trailer to Iris, who is eighteen months & she seemed pretty into it.
She doesn’t have the longest attention span, so it was good - yeah, I think thumbs up!”
- On Iris' reaction to Early Man

gif from sirredmayne

"I did end up having - buying - a Funko Pop!...and my 18 month old child uses
it for teething. So she chooses Newt for... But the wand, even though it's
very small, is a bit sharp, so I'm not sure..." - Early Man interview (gifset)


Quote from the BuzzFeed interview by Ellie Bate: What was the last song you listened to? 
 ER: “Well. Either “Despacito”, because my 18-month-old daughter is a Belieber. It’s the 
song that sort of makes her just start dancing manically. If she’s on the verge of meltdown, 
you just put on a bit of “Despacito” and she hears that opening intro and gets fully into it. 
But also Rita Ora’s song “Anywhere”. I like that a lot.” 
Video here



Personal note:
I wonder if Iris would like my 21 month old granddaughter's favorites. She really likes the Peppa Pig episodes, and
you can check the video of her favorite song here

"Tik Tak, Tik Tak, the clock is mooving, and never never stops.
Once the minute hand goes around, then one hour has passed.
Tik Tak, Tik Tak, the clock is mooving, with it the time goes by.
Watch! Its hour hand fell behind, but this clock still works fine."
Kicsi Gesztenye Klub - Tik-Tak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation